O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Psalms 43:3

And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith. D&C 88:118

The kids

The kids

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Books to Reference

Until I can figure out how to make a page tab for this stuff, I am going to keep a running list of books to reference so I can find them again. Sometimes I come across a fabulous book that will enrich my schooling.

Great To Read Aloud:

Carry on Mr. Bowditch
Summer of the Monkeys
The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

Books about States
Golden Numbers- A California Number Book (Sleeping Bear Press)- There are others for other states too.     This book is great because it has simple numbers, pictures, and a cute rhyme with more information about each thing in the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment