O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Psalms 43:3

And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith. D&C 88:118

The kids

The kids

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Firsts!

photo

Butterfly is so excited! She started piano lessons. She has now had two  lessons and is loving practicing and learning to play.

photo

Little One is 6.5 months old and is pulling himself up to STAND!

photo

Strawberry got her white belt today and is officially a Little Dragon. She wouldn’t let me get a picture, but when I get one, I will post how adorable she is in a gi that is 3 sizes too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment