O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Psalms 43:3

And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith. D&C 88:118

The kids

The kids

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Can you hear that? That is me doing a happy dance and giggling with glee!

IMG_1300

My dryer heating coil died this past weekend. After 12 years and a lot of lint in the bottom of the dryer, it was a good thing since it burned out instead of burning my house down. But, that left my family of 6 without a dryer. Not good! Add to that a ridiculously tiny laundry room where the washer and dryer face each other with the dryer under the stairs so the washer had to be taken out to get to the dryer… thus not only did I not have a dryer that would blow cold air but I also didn’t have a washer… Not good!

But, thanks to a good friend who had the testing tool we needed as well as his help tearing apart the dryer, his wife for washing an imminent load of laundry for us, a parts store 40 minutes from my house that had 150+ of that model coil in stock, and a handy husband and son, I now have a dryer again!!! Not only do I have a dryer, but it dried one load in half an hour!

IMG_1294IMG_1290     IMG_1295  IMG_1298

No comments:

Post a Comment