O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Psalms 43:3

And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith. D&C 88:118

The kids

The kids

Monday, March 18, 2013

Welcome to our newest student!

Wednesday 3-13-13 our new student arrived and enrolled in the Lighthouse Classical Academy. What a cool date to arrive! He was born after a short labor and his brother and sisters arriving to meet him within a minute or so of his birth. He was 7 pounds 12 ounces and 21 inches long. For now I will call him Little One since he doesn’t have an official nickname yet. March 2013 084

When Pumpkin Pie was born we allowed Tiger to cut her cord. Then when Strawberry was born, Butterfly got to cut the cord. This time it was Pumpkin Pie’s turn to cut the cord. She likes to tell the riddle, “My brother cut my cord and I cut my brother’s cord. How is this possible?”

March 2013 089

Tiger waited 11 years to have a little brother and is overjoyed. All of the girls are thrilled as well with their new brother. March 2013 113March 2013 121

March 2013 128March 2013 136March 2013 149

In our home, we have had a tradition of a Birth Day cake and family picture. Each of the first 4 children I made a cake for. With Little One, I left the cake baking to Tiger. March 2013 153March 2013 158

After just 4 days he has changed a lot. No more squished newborn! March 2013 214

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is beautiful! Praying all is going well and you are settling into a new normal. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete