O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Psalms 43:3

And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith. D&C 88:118

The kids

The kids

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Holy Dirt…

September 337  Little One is on the move. I put him down in the grass the other day at church. I put him a good 6 feet from the dirt pile and figured maybe the TALL grass would slow him down. Well… not so much. B and the kids let him crawl over to the dirt. When they brought him to me, he had a fist full of dirt and a mouth full too. B said that at least it was holy dirt.

September 339

No comments:

Post a Comment