O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Psalms 43:3

And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith. D&C 88:118

The kids

The kids

Saturday, September 21, 2013

6 Months!

Last week Little One turned 6 months. I can’t believe how fast time has flown. He started crawling 2 days before he turned 6 months. A week later he was sitting on his own. He is so cute, when he wants to sit, he kicks his little feet until they tuck up under him and then he sits proud as a peacock!

This was last week on his half-birthday.

September 384

My sweet little guy is so happy. He grins all the time. If someone talks to him, he smiles. He is extremely busy and doesn’t want to be held unless he is sleepy. He is usually just content. He loves people. Yesterday at co-op, I was cleaning up just before it was time to leave and I put him in the stroller. It was facing the window. There were children just outside cleaning up the toys. He was happy until they came inside and he couldn’t see them any more. As soon as I turned him around where he could see everyone cleaning, he was once again happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment