O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Psalms 43:3

And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith. D&C 88:118

The kids

The kids

Monday, January 13, 2014

Patterned Tape Art

I am not very creative with things that are designed for a purpose. For example, if you give me a crayon, I will color with it. I wouldn’t think to melt it down a canvas to create a piece of art as I have seen others do. I just don’t generally have that abstract thinking when it comes to art projects. Butterfly on the other hand has limitless imagination. “I am rarely bored because if I am, all I have to do is daydream and daydreaming is the funnest thing in the world to do!”

So, today’s Make it Monday is brought to you by Butterfly. She received patterned tape for Christmas. I figured they would use the tape like stickers or something… nope. Instead, Butterfly promptly began making pictures out of patterned tape.scan0002 scan0003scan0005scan0004

She then taught Pumpkin Pie to do the same.scan0001

No comments:

Post a Comment