O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Psalms 43:3

And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith. D&C 88:118

The kids

The kids

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Then and Now

After having three girls, I got rid of a lot of my baby boy clothes. I didn’t see the point of holding on to them, but I kept a small bucket of baby boy clothes. I am glad I did. One of the outfits that survived was a blue-shirted khaki pants jumpsuit and tie.

To give perspective, Tiger and Little One are 11 years and 1 week apart. When Tiger was 3 months old, he wore that outfit for Father’s Day and ironically, B matched him. Here is Tiger 11 years ago.Fathersday16June

Since I still had the outfit, I pulled it out for Father’s Day. Here is Little One and B for Father’s Day. June2013 005

And lastly, here are my boys. Tiger was so excited to try to recreate the original picture that he too wore khaki pants and the most blue shirt he could find to church on Father’s Day.

  June2013 008 

June2013 009

No comments:

Post a Comment